Some of my favorite parts of the day were:
– Rachel’s gorgeous details, including the most glam and comfy shoes ever!
– Rachel and Alex reading the letters each other had written before the ceremony.
– Their beautiful mountain overlook ceremony
– Their signature drink and the story behind it
– The mother/bride and mother/groom dances were killer in their respective ways
– The fun family and friends who kept the dancing going till the end!
Friends, may your marriage be defined by many of the characteristics of your wedding day: filled with laughter, the love of family and friends, and the presence of God. All the best to you!! (Scroll to the end to find a list of their all star vendors!)
Venue: The Viewpoint at Buckhorn Creek
Hair: Erica Purvis
Makeup: Emily Barozzini Hinchey
Catering: Bucky’s BBQ
Cake: Rachel Lee (also one of her most excellent bridesmaids!)
Invitation Suite: Valerie Freeman at Betty Lu Paperie
Wedding dress: David’s Bridal
Groom and Groomsmen attire: Michael Kors at Belk
Bridesmaids dresses: Azazie
DJ: DJ Manny Events
Florals” Kimberly Hill at Fancy and Folly
Be the first to know all the things!
Join my mailing list!