Some of my favorite things from their wedding were:
– Ian’s sister was one of his groomspeople and she wore the coolest gray romper (with pockets!) to match the guys. I loved it and they were so fun to be around!
– They are board game people!! (As are we, so we got to talk games. 🙂 #proudnerd)
– When you have a dog and bring the dog (or animal!) I LOVE it!
– Both parents walked both Ian and Jessica down the aisle which made for such a sweet moment and symbolism.
– Their rings! Jessica’s is a garnet, which is Ian’s birthstone and Ian’s ring has amethyst which is Jessica’s birthstone. <3 Their rings would have always reminded them of each other anyway, but now it has even most distinct symbolism that they can tell people about for the rest of their lives.
Ian and Jessica, thank you for welcoming me into your wedding day. I hope it was perfect and that these photos bring you joy for years to come!
Be the first to know all the things!
Join my mailing list!