Guys! This was my last wedding before baby girl #2 arrives and it couldn’t have been a better way to close out my shooting season. Awesome venue, beautiful details, and above all, the sweetest couple! As usual, here are some of my favorite details from their day:
– See below….Dani’s SHOES!!!!! Golden Keds goodness!
– The venue! Southern Bleachery has a great mix of great outdoor space and a beautiful inside. (gotta love some white painted brick and natural light!)
– The first look/walking down the aisle. This was the perfect example of how doing a first look can be so meaningful but also does not rob the emotion from the groom seeing his bride come up the aisle. Best of both worlds!
– I adore photographing long veils. I get a little giddy thinking about those veil shots and Dani’s was perfect! And to make it even better, it was HANDMADE by a family friend. Oh my goodness.
– Some of the meaningful songs of the day (coming up the aisle, first dance, etc) came from The Greatest Showman. These are my people!
– The dessert spread was to die for. I remember meeting Dani and her saying that the desserts were crucial to her. Look below. She did it right, yall!
Dani and Ulises, working with you was a joy start to finish! Thank you for trusting me with your wedding day and I wish you all so much bliss and goodness as you start your marriage!
Be the first to know all the things!
Join my mailing list!
Beautiful photos and a beautiful couple!