The Cliffs at Glassy Chapel! When Marshee and Justin said that is where the ceremony would be, I squealed inside. (And maybe outside a little?) Those mountain views have my heart and so does the kind of relationship Marshee and Justin have. They are so kind, considerate, and welcoming. Everyone at their wedding felt loved and I was so honored to capture it. Some of my favorite moments from this day were:
– The surprise family visitor on leave from the Marines. Midway through family photos we paused, had Marshee walk out of the chapel to be greeted with huge hugs and tears. I think we were all misty!
– Marshee’s colors! Those bold reds (and the GORGEOUS flowers) really popped against the sky and made the photos just stand out!
– The nieces/nephew dance! At the reception Marshee and Justin had a segment where they had a special dance with the nieces and nephew. I love when couples incorporate special moments even if they aren’t necessarily traditional.
– We were so thrilled that the rain held out to get some overlook photos before POURING on us on the way down the mountain and on to the reception in Greenville. Rain can be a stressor on a wedding day, but we are always prepared with clear umbrellas and readiness to run out at a moment’s notice when the rain stops!
Marshee and Justin, it was an honor! You guys are lovely and I wish you the best of everything!
The vendors for this day were top notch! Here they are:
– Ceremony Venue: The Cliffs at Glassy Chapel
– Reception Venue: The Hyatt Regency Downtown Greenville
– Caterer: Roost Restaurant
– Hair and Makeup Artist: Sarina Allen
– Cake: Buttercream Bakehouse
– Videography: Peter Canale
– Wedding Dress: Gown Collective Charleston
– Groom/Groomsmen Attire: Tuxedo Junction Charleston
– Bridesmaids Dresses: Bella Bridesmaids Greenville
– Band: Jaykob Kendrick Band
– Florals: Xpressions Floral Design
– Planning and Coordination: Jordan McClure
Be the first to know all the things!
Join my mailing list!