Can we just take a moment for these two…
This is Liz and Mason. I shot Liz’s sister’s wedding in Greenville last August (Hey Alex and Ryan!). It was such a fun day and I just loved getting to know Alex’s friends and family, including Liz. Then when Liz and Mason got engaged, they asked me to travel to Cincy to shoot her wedding too! WHAT. A DREAM!!! Working with families you already know is special because there is already so much familiarity from the start. Several members of the bridal party were people I had met and it was all around a party and a half all day! (Not to mention, I got to travel which I adore.)
Some favorites from Liz and Mason’s day:
– The obvious: travel wedding working with people who are the best. 100% the best!
– The camomile flowers in Liz’s hair. Love.
– Mason and the groomsmen’s boutineer holders made from shotgun shells. So unique and looked really snazzy!
– Liz and Mason kept each other giggling the whole day. And it was clear, it wasn’t just for the photos or because it was wedding day. That is just who they are, and it was beautiful.
– This bridal party. Each one of them were a blast to be around! Need an example? Scroll down to those wedding party shots. They are all fun, but look at Mason and his people when the inspiration struck for them to start skipping. The commitment was there and it was GOLD! Gosh, I love you guys!
So….Liz and Mason…how does it work for us to figure out a way to do this all over again?!? You say the word, and I am on my way! 🙂 Prayers for a lifetime of joy, love, and spontaneously skipping into the sunset!
Shoutout to the vendors:
Venue: Krippendorf Lodge at Cincinnati Nature Center
Hair: Megan Morgan
Makeup Artist: Carmen Jones
Caterer: Elegant Fare
Baked Goods/Desserts: North College Hill Bakery
Wedding Dress: Carrie Karibou
Groom Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
Bridesmaids Dresses: David’s Bridal
Florals: The Flowerman
Be the first to know all the things!
Join my mailing list!