Courtney and Landon Osteen, everyone!!!
Ok, these two are just as precious as they look. Just kidding. They are EVEN MORE precious than you can imagine. Their whole day was focused on mattered most to them–faith and family. It is actually a great wedding planning tip: figure out which parts of your day matter the most to you, and really craft them. Courtney and Landon did this by being sure to have some unrushed time with family to really soak in the moments. Those moments were intentional and precious. Church of the Apostles was a *gorgeous* little white church and the perfect backdrop for their day. Some of my favorite parts of their day were:
– Church of the Apostles is special to them because they both did recitals there as teenagers and then who knew they would be back in the same place to become husband and wife. How perfect!!
– All week in my personal time, I had been parked in Colossians 3:15 and that verse was part of the sermon during the ceremony. It was a little touch that really did mean a lot to me!
– All the florals were done by Courtney and her friends and family and they were stunning! And she even made each piece of dried citrus in the decor which I LOVED!!
– Courtney and her brothers have the sweetest relationship and I couldn’t help but think the whole day that I hope our kids are as close and FUN as their trio is. It was special to see and Courtney even planned to have a first look specifically with her brothers. It was something I will remember for a long time.
– The music of the day was gorgeous! Both Courtney and Landon are musical so it was no surprise that that part of the day would be specially curated. It was, and it was perfect!
Sending big hugs to the Osteens. You all were the perfect way to kick off 2022 and I pray you have many decades of bliss!!
Be the first to know all the things!
Join my mailing list!