It was elegant. It was FUN! It was breathtakingly beautiful. Carley and Steve’s Poinsett Club wedding was everything and more!
This wedding was well planned from the *start* because I actually got connected with these two initially through their planner, HG from Sprague Events! HG is one of my favorite planners to work with and anytime I hear from one of her couples, I do a little happy dance! So like I said, well planned with one of the best, from the very start!
Carley and Steve are so fun to just watch be together. Is that weird to say? There’s just an ease, and a joy, that is so natural and so contagious! My smile was tired by the end of the day from just watching them enjoying the day so much!
Some of my favorite parts of their day were:
– Spring at the Poinsett Club really showed out for them! The glow, the blooms, all of it was just stunning!
– I say it every time. Because every time it is true. But I love a long veil!! Carley’s caught just perfectly in the breeze and we got some of my fav veil shots to date!
– All. The. Dances. Their first dance (expertly choreographed!), the first dances with their parents, and the packed dance floor all night. It was the best!
– Mariachi band! They had a live mariachi band that played their recessional, led all the guests to the cocktail hour, and was the cocktail hour entertainment. What a way to celebrate!
– The toasts. They had us all laughing and crying. And special award goes to the best man for his special entrance–haha–scroll to see!
Carley and Steven, it was such a joy getting to know you and to photograph your wedding day. This is just the beautiful start of the life of companionship to come, and I am so excited for you two. Cheers!!
Be the first to know all the things!
Join my mailing list!