Hogan and Brittany and just joy spouts! As we did their portraits, we really did just fan girl about how beautifully joyful they were! Gosh, just so beautiful!!
So do my instagram friends remember Brittany and Hogan’s engagement session. In case not, it included both of their dogs. Both of which they had before they met, AND both who are named Apollo!! I mean if that is not a sign, I don’t know what is! I have a close friend whose family, when they pray around the dinner table, always mention the 5F’s: Fellowship, Food, Faith, Family and Friends. This wedding beautifully embodied all of those and I was blessed to see it all!
Some of my favorite parts of the day were:
- We were right at peak fall color season and it made me so happy! I love fall! And for all you women thinking about planning a fall wedding, I think the peak color time around here is usually the first couple weeks of November!
- Brittany and Hogan’s ceremony was beautiful and full of meaning, faith, and encouragement for the journey they have ahead. Seeing a lot of ceremonies, certain ones stick out as extra special, and this one certainly did.
- Brittany had a Man of Honor, her brother!! You can have anyone in your wedding party that you want! I loved it so much!
- Mariachi band. I mean, do I really need to say more? It was amazing!
- When Hogan proposed, he and Brittany had been taking some salsa lessons. So to propose, he suggested they practice their dance and video it (something their instructor suggested). So they did—and then he proposed! All caught on video! The fruits of that dance class were shown during their first dance which was a fun choreographed number! <3
Here’s to a lifetime of dance nights in the living room, puppy snuggles, and laughing through it all! Cheers to the Stoners!