Here they are! The lovely Mr. and Mrs. Miller!!!
Laura and Patrick could not have possibly been more FUN! They are both so kind and enjoyable, you just can’t help but be drawn to them! Their wedding was the weekend after Thanksgiving and it felt like the celebration was just continuing on. Their ceremony was at the *beautiful* St. Paul the Apostle Catholic Church in Spartanburg which and then we drove over to Greenville for the reception at Avenue. Both were the picture of elegance and class–just like Laura and Patrick!
Some of my favorite parts of their day were:
– Patrick’s tux!! Grooms are always dashing, but rarely is the groom’s tux one of the statement pieces of the day to me. But Patrick’s white tux with black trim had me take a step back when I first saw it in the *very* best way! Love it so much!
– If you’ve been around me for a while you know, long veils also have my heart! So you know that I had a great time playing with Laura’s veil!
– THE PARTY BUS!!! When we were finishing getting hair and makeup finished, all of a sudden there were squeals at the window when that beautiful pink bus pulled in from Low Country Valet in Charleson. I mean a pink party bus to drive you all over town? What a dream?!?
– Simple Stems also knocked the florals out of the PARK! Laura’s bouquet was the quintessential November bouquet. Lush, warm, and exotic. I just love it so much!
– I also couldn’t even handle seeing Patrick watch Laura coming down the aisle. It was perfect and full of emotion!
Laura and Patrick–it has been so fun! Thank you so much for having me along for your day. It was a treat! Cheers to the newlyweds!
Be the first to know all the things!
Join my mailing list!