Mr. and Mrs. Cook, everyone!!!
There were so many memorable moments from their wedding–but here are a few that stick out to me:
– Sydney’s dress and veil were beyond stunning. The stuff of a winter wedding fantasy! I will post her bridal portraits soon to show you so much more…but she is just breathtaking!
– First look with dad: I think one of my favorite moments of the day was when Sydney’s mom came up to Sydney’s dad right before the first look to love on him before he saw his girl. Andrea had gotten to see Sydney in her dress several times before, so she knew what he was about to be in for–and that extra hug just got me!
– We were working under a quick timeline post wedding because sunset was coming, so we made the call to do a bulk of their bride and groom portraits immediately after they walked back down the aisle while the rest of the team got everything prepped and ready for family photos before we went back in. I am so glad we caught the good light and got these beautiful portraits for them!
– That portrait with their pup….need I say more!?!
– The dance floor never stopped and I was here for it!! You know it is a good reception when I just can’t stop shooting because everything keeps being *so good*!!
Sydney and Ryan–what a pleasure it has been! I can hardly wait to start designing your album because I get to spend more time reliving your day! Cheers to the newlyweds, and happy first married Christmas!!
Be the first to know all the things!
Join my mailing list!